LogTag® UTRID-16 Multi Use USB Data Logger with Display
Save $0.00 +GST Save $-150.00 +GST
Original price $150.00 +GST - Original price $150.00 +GST
$150.00 +GST - $150.00 +GST
Current price $150.00 +GST
The LogTag® UTRID-16 is a Multi Use USB Data Logger displaying current and past temperature and alarm statistics. It provides 16,129 recordings - more than 3 months at 10-minute samples - with no additional interface needed. When connected to a PC using its integrated USB plug, a PDF report of the recorded temperatures and alarms is generated without the need for extra accessories and software. For further analysis, the UTRID-16 also produces an encrypted data file suitable for LogTag Analyser®.
Download Product Specifications Here
- Automatically generates a PDF report- no special download software required
- Sensor management range -25C to 60C
- Operating Temperature Range- -25C to 60C
- Storage Temperature Range 0C-40C
- Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy - Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to +40°C. Better than ±0.7°C for -25°C to -20°C & +40°C to +60°C. Actual performance is typically much better than rated values, plesase see the chart in the product brochure. Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
- Up to 16,129 recordings- provides over three months logging at 10 minute sample intervals
- Sampling interval configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours
- Push button start or specific date/time. Optional start delay of up to 72 hours.
- 3V CR2032 replaceable battery
- Battery life is typically 1 year of operation with normal use (6 minute logging, statistics reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time, download data monthly) provided recorder is kept within the storage temperature range when not in use. The battery low symbol will appear on the LCD if the UTRID-16 has a low battery
- Built-in real time clock. Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day). Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C (I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C).
- Three configurable upper and three configurable lower alarms
- Download time with full memory (16,129 readings) is less than 30 seconds from time of insertion to availability of PDF report. It is typically less than 10 seconds from time of insertion to availability of LTD file in LogTag Analyzer (if configured).
- Size- 93mm Height x 54.5mm Width x 8.6mm Thicknes
- Weight- 39g
- Alarm functions- High/Low, single, consecutive and cumulative alarm events, OK/ALERT indicators
- Software- Adobe reader, LogTag Analyzer 2.6 or higher